Commercial Lawn Maintenance
Professional companies start with a professional appearance. Having a perfectly manicured lawn signifies professionalism, and when your clients drive into your parking lot, they will feel the comfort that the attention to details will be taken care of while working with your company.
Scenic Specialties Landscape Professionals will customize a mowing plan and schedule to fit with your commercial property. Let our experts provide you a professional look while you provide your clients your professional service.
Professional Looks with Personal Service
We have a list of routine services that are completed with our lawn maintenance services. Beyond these standard practices, we can customize a plan to fulfill your business property needs.
- Spring Cleanup – Dethatching, leaf cleanup, initial mowing is the normal standard. Is there damage from the snowplow? Let us know and we will fix the areas in need.
- Parking Lot Sweeping – Clean your parking lot and sidewalks from the mess winter leaves behind.
- Weekly Mowing – Add special service areas to the plan to keep your property looking pristine. Weed pulling and spraying, seasonal color, and shrub trimming are just some of the services we can provide.
- Power Edging – Keep your concrete sidewalks and curb lines looking clean and crisp with routine edging maintenance.
- Mulch Topdressing – Adding fresh mulch to your planting beds is the fastest way to give your property a vibrant pop of color.
- Fertilizing Plans – We will set up a fertilization and weed control program to keep your lawn lush and weed free
- Irrigation Services – Our professionals will start and test your irrigation system in the spring, blow out the water lines in the fall, and take care of all the routine maintenance in between.
- Fall Cleanup – When summer is over and it comes time to bag all of the leaves, our landscape professionals will be certain to complete a thorough job. During this time we also complete the final mowing and bagging of the year to prepare the lawn for winter. Often times we don’t get snow for a long period of time, a proper fall cleanup will keep your property looking as elegant as possible during these dull winter months.