Scenic Specialties Landscape Professionals is seeking a dedicated and motivated individual to become part of and lead our Landscape Installation Teams. Become part of our reputable and growing company, with opportunity for advancement and appreciation for hard work and quality performance.
Basic Position Responsibilities
As a Landscape Foreman, you will work in close accordance with our Project Director on a daily basis. You will be responsible for meeting daily with the crew at our shop to gather supplies, information, and other resources, in order to carry out the tasks needed to complete elite, highly customized landscape projects. This position requires a minimum of (4) years landscape experience. Operation of heavy equipment within our snow clearing division, makes this a year-round employment opportunity.
- Performing a wide variety of landscape installation services during a typical (10-12) hour day
- Must be able to obtain Medical DOT health card
- Must have a Commercial (CDL) Drivers License, or the ability to obtain one
- Proficient in the installation of pavers, retaining walls, water features, plantings, etc.
- Proficient in the operation of a variety of heavy equipment (i.e. skid steers, excavators, power tools & equipment, laser transits, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of plant materials
- Ability to read and understand landscape designs
- Organizational skills and ability to keep a project on schedule in order to coincide with the schedules of sub-contractors and trade partners
- Strong leadership abilities, and capacity of sound decision-making skills
- Ability to operate mobile and other cloud-based technology
- Detail oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Forward-thinking mentality
- Ability to lift a minimum of 100 lbs., perform repetitive labor and work in inclement weather
- Perform effective time management and tracking
- Complete paperwork and mobile applications as required
- Promptly and respectfully communicate with customers to address their concerns, feedback and/or questions
- Maintain a professional appearance and promote the brand of our professional company
- High School Diploma is required
- 2 – 4 year college degree within a Horticulture Program will be accounted for in compensation.
- Ability to read and/or speak Spanish is desired but not required
- Candidate will show the desire and willingness to attend ‘further education’ classes and courses as recommended by management
- $ 20 – $28 per hour based on credentials
- Company 401K plan with up to 4% match
- Paid Major Holidays
- Home every night – we rarely travel for work
- Overtime hours available nearly every week
- Additional performance incentives